|Those users wishing to establish a hyperlink or link between their website and the Esic website must obtain previous authorisation from Esic, submitting a request to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be subject to the fulfillment of the following obligations:
(1) In accordance with the requirements of the link, Esic will supply the respective URL which must not be modified.
(2) The link will be established through a text or image which must have received the approval of Esic.
(3) The link must always be established in a new window (_blank), while frames, borders and environment are not able to be created on the website.
(4) The contents of the website of the link must not violate morals, ethics and generally accepted good practices nor in any circumstances declare that Esic endorses its contents.
(5) The establishment of the link does in no case whatsoever indicate the existence of a relationship between Esic and the owner of the website of origin.
(6) Esic accepts no responsibility for the consequences resulting from the introduction of the link by third parties neither for the contents nor information that the website of origin may offer.